Vanessa Anne Hudgens
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Vanessa Anne Hudgens

This is the official site!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Lose Abs Fat - By Fasting One Day a Week

Go down 
AuthorMessage
HVAC Salt lake

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2010-08-13

Lose Abs Fat - By Fasting One Day a Week Empty
PostSubject: Lose Abs Fat - By Fasting One Day a Week   Lose Abs Fat - By Fasting One Day a Week EmptyFri 13 Aug à 5:34

Abdominal fat is hard to lose but it is not impossible. Simply not eating one day a week will substantially lower your calorie content for the week. Making a one day fast a habit will provide steady and consistent weight loss in the abdominal region.One of the most effective methods of losing abdominal weight is a simple one day fast. When I use the word "fast" I am speaking of an ancient practice that is widely prescribed through literature especially the Bible. By fasting I am speaking of the practice of eating no food whatsoever for one day. During a fast you will absolutely want to consume water, at least eight glasses in 24 hours and preferrably more. However, you will not want to drink other liquids because you can drink a ton of calories if you're not careful. A typical soda can contain in excess of 200 calories and the same is true for fruit juices! So it is really quite simple - no food just water for 24 hours.
Air Conditioning Salt Lake

Back to top Go down
http://www.justrightair.com/

Lose Abs Fat - By Fasting One Day a Week
Page 1 of 1