Vanessa Anne Hudgens
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Vanessa Anne Hudgens

This is the official site!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Chat with Ashley Tisdale and Vanessa Anne Hudgens(me)!!!

Go down 
+87
NicciAkaVanessaFan
Nora
Lilylau
Agness
Vnss*Ejj
eLifnessa
Flora Huang
lady_m
JSteffens
KARELY_BONITA
vanessahudgensfans
High-school-musical-fan
beirie15
zacefron777
sanaa123
pinkniki
Eirik
Zanessafan
xVanessafan
drama-queen
filipinaSalina
nathan1x
zacvaness
tanwanister
Lil ol me :)
heavens_pet
trent
cristal
marine-nessa
nevica
coolfrancesca
nessafan
Luciole
Miss Mélanie
Katrina_101
hey(:
Nessa08
Katyx-x
mihaelam
Pakies Dont Die
VanessaLuver*
philippines
Zanessa4eva
zacharlotte
Kaylagirl
zacefronlover96
grlheaven9
vanessaaddict
sweetcandy910
crimsonleaf
esure00
x PiNK SMiLiES
Naomi
loverboy_07
rachel1994
Angela, Su
Skip15
georgia995
Baby Come Back To Me
blaker7894
lady-love
jdw1005
munky01
vanessafan06
baby7girl182
Cornelia
Gabriella918
michelle
vgirlfan95
beachbaby16
jewel-cute
chococandy14zer
~*Qtee*~
jasper
shyshy09
babyv#1fan
flashkid
rufus_chan
Pei 1994
soccersandy
BabyV123
jeymhee_4
Ridha
HSM_Rocks
The_Saddest_Person
charlie069
Vanessa Anne Hudgens
91 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
beachbaby16

Number of posts : 17
Registration date : 2006-09-10

Chat with Ashley Tisdale and Vanessa Anne Hudgens(me)!!! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Vanessa?   Chat with Ashley Tisdale and Vanessa Anne Hudgens(me)!!! - Page 2 EmptySun 10 Sep à 18:35

Hey,is it REALLY you?Anyways, i have seen a lot of celeb posers, so i cant be sure...but hi anyways.if it is really you, email me at puppyluv16@socal.rr.com.thanx.
Back to top Go down
vgirlfan95

vgirlfan95

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2006-09-10

PostSubject: u DO hav a myspace.com   Chat with Ashley Tisdale and Vanessa Anne Hudgens(me)!!! - Page 2 EmptySun 10 Sep à 20:22

Vanessa Anne Hudgens wrote:
Yay! Guess what! You can chat with me. Don't forget Ashley Tisdale on July 10th 3:00 EST. Don't be late because she is not coming back! Sorry!!! I can't get them to come everyday so don't miss it! I can't reschudule because we have other things to do besides this! People have asked if I have a myspace! No I do not! Ok! Stop asking! Do you know how annoying that is and stop asking for my e-mail! I can't tell you it because my agent doesn't want anyone finding out! Sorry again! Bye! Vanessa Anne Hudgens

well actully i can TELL u r fake cause u DO hav a myspace....its official www.myspace.com/vanessahudgens or was it www.myspace.com/vanessaannehudgens ....well either way ur obviously fake...cause lik if its official....the website will hav better quality....n i can tell the myspace is real cause it says myspace music which makes it OBVIOUSLY real............ so u shuld stop lieing tht ur vanessa
Back to top Go down
michelle

michelle

Number of posts : 9
Registration date : 2006-09-01

PostSubject: Re: Chat with Ashley Tisdale and Vanessa Anne Hudgens(me)!!!   Chat with Ashley Tisdale and Vanessa Anne Hudgens(me)!!! - Page 2 EmptyWed 13 Sep à 15:55

Thanks when wikll you be on the web
Back to top Go down
http://www.freewebs.com/mivn/
michelle

michelle

Number of posts : 9
Registration date : 2006-09-01

PostSubject: Re: Chat with Ashley Tisdale and Vanessa Anne Hudgens(me)!!!   Chat with Ashley Tisdale and Vanessa Anne Hudgens(me)!!! - Page 2 EmptyWed 13 Sep à 15:55

bitch how the hell do you know that from michelle email me at michelle_lymas@Yahoo.com
Back to top Go down
http://www.freewebs.com/mivn/
Gabriella918

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2006-09-17

PostSubject: Re: Chat with Ashley Tisdale and Vanessa Anne Hudgens(me)!!!   Chat with Ashley Tisdale and Vanessa Anne Hudgens(me)!!! - Page 2 EmptySun 17 Sep à 20:19

Yay! Guess what! You can chat with me. Don't forget Ashley Tisdale on July 10th 3:00 EST. Don't be late because she is not coming back! Sorry!!! I can't get them to come everyday so don't miss it! I can't reschudule because we have other things to do besides this! People have asked if I have a myspace! No I do not! Ok! Stop asking! Do you know how annoying that is and stop asking for my e-mail! I can't tell you it because my agent doesn't want anyone finding out! Sorry again! Bye! Vanessa Anne Hudgens
hey Vanessa, doy you have a cellphone?? if you do can i have your number? Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Cornelia

Cornelia

Registration date : 2006-09-18

PostSubject: Re: Chat with Ashley Tisdale and Vanessa Anne Hudgens(me)!!!   Chat with Ashley Tisdale and Vanessa Anne Hudgens(me)!!! - Page 2 EmptyMon 18 Sep à 8:16

I bet that you are not vanessa because if u r, why did u show that picture that underneath wrote things like main or .... just like as if it is a menu and that isn't ur own picture!So that is my proof! Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
baby7girl182

baby7girl182

Number of posts : 123
Registration date : 2006-09-22

PostSubject: Just a comment, don't take it personal   Chat with Ashley Tisdale and Vanessa Anne Hudgens(me)!!! - Page 2 EmptySat 23 Sep à 8:37

hi
Back to top Go down
baby7girl182

baby7girl182

PostSubject: hey whats up girl   Chat with Ashley Tisdale and Vanessa Anne Hudgens(me)!!! - Page 2 EmptySat 23 Sep à 8:39

hello im a huge fan i love you voice its so pretty so are you hope to c ya. and i love your album talk to ay lata=)
Back to top Go down
vanessafan06

Registration date : 2006-09-23

PostSubject: Re: Chat with Ashley Tisdale and Vanessa Anne Hudgens(me)!!!   Chat with Ashley Tisdale and Vanessa Anne Hudgens(me)!!! - Page 2 EmptySat 23 Sep à 20:10

Vanessa's myspace is http://www.myspace.com/vanessahudgens and if this were her official site there would be more to it than just this board.
Back to top Go down
baby7girl182

baby7girl182

PostSubject: RETARD   Chat with Ashley Tisdale and Vanessa Anne Hudgens(me)!!! - Page 2 EmptySun 24 Sep à 9:10

CORNELIA YOUR STUIPED THATS NOT THE REAL VANNESSA ANNE HUDGENS ITS A STUIPED POSER
Back to top Go down
baby7girl182

baby7girl182

PostSubject: hello   Chat with Ashley Tisdale and Vanessa Anne Hudgens(me)!!! - Page 2 EmptySun 24 Sep à 9:11

THATS NOT HER MYSPACE SHE DOESNT HAVE 1 I SEEN 6 OF THEM ALREADY THE BIOGRIPHY THEY ARE ALL DIFFERENT
Back to top Go down
Cornelia

Cornelia

Registration date : 2006-09-18

PostSubject: Re: Chat with Ashley Tisdale and Vanessa Anne Hudgens(me)!!!   Chat with Ashley Tisdale and Vanessa Anne Hudgens(me)!!! - Page 2 EmptyMon 25 Sep à 6:27

baby7girl182 wrote:
CORNELIA YOUR STUIPED THATS NOT THE REAL VANNESSA ANNE HUDGENS ITS A STUIPED POSER
i noe tt!
Back to top Go down
munky01

munky01

Registration date : 2006-09-25

PostSubject: Re: Chat with Ashley Tisdale and Vanessa Anne Hudgens(me)!!!   Chat with Ashley Tisdale and Vanessa Anne Hudgens(me)!!! - Page 2 EmptyMon 25 Sep à 6:29

i have a problem. my car is so fast nobody wants to race me. please find me someone to race. o yeah vanessa anne hudgens is cute to... Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
jdw1005

Number of posts : 4
Registration date : 2006-09-25

PostSubject: Re: Chat with Ashley Tisdale and Vanessa Anne Hudgens(me)!!!   Chat with Ashley Tisdale and Vanessa Anne Hudgens(me)!!! - Page 2 EmptyMon 25 Sep à 9:43

baby7girl182 wrote:

The real vanessa has 'admin' above her name. you should all know that. and she has her full name as a user even more proof. i can't stand people who has to imitate people, it is illegle ya know, well if u do it to excess that is.
Back to top Go down
lady-love

Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2006-09-30

PostSubject: Re: Chat with Ashley Tisdale and Vanessa Anne Hudgens(me)!!!   Chat with Ashley Tisdale and Vanessa Anne Hudgens(me)!!! - Page 2 EmptyMon 2 Oct à 15:05

ur not vannesa becouse she does have a myspace so nice try u guys are wack and lame u role players
Back to top Go down
blaker7894

Registration date : 2006-10-02

PostSubject: Re: Chat with Ashley Tisdale and Vanessa Anne Hudgens(me)!!!   Chat with Ashley Tisdale and Vanessa Anne Hudgens(me)!!! - Page 2 EmptyMon 2 Oct à 18:10

Hey Vanessa! Sweet web site. How are things going with your album? I hope really good. i bought one like a week ago and i really like it. SO do you know any dates when high school musical 2 comes out? Can't wait!! And also good luck on tour! i will be there!!! well when you come to minnesota. See ya then!!! ttyl

~Zach~
Back to top Go down
Baby Come Back To Me

Baby Come Back To Me

Number of posts : 24
Registration date : 2006-10-12

PostSubject: Re: Chat with Ashley Tisdale and Vanessa Anne Hudgens(me)!!!   Chat with Ashley Tisdale and Vanessa Anne Hudgens(me)!!! - Page 2 EmptyFri 13 Oct à 3:28

You are not the real vanessa
Back to top Go down
georgia995

Registration date : 2006-10-03

PostSubject: Hi vannessa   Chat with Ashley Tisdale and Vanessa Anne Hudgens(me)!!! - Page 2 EmptyFri 13 Oct à 11:58

hi i cant believe it is really you.can i talk to you as a friend.i think you are great.make sure you reply this message!!! Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy I love you flower bounce Razz

LOVE GEORGIA
xxx
Back to top Go down
Baby Come Back To Me

Baby Come Back To Me

Number of posts : 24
Registration date : 2006-10-12

PostSubject: Re: Chat with Ashley Tisdale and Vanessa Anne Hudgens(me)!!!   Chat with Ashley Tisdale and Vanessa Anne Hudgens(me)!!! - Page 2 EmptyFri 13 Oct à 15:18

I am sorry to tell you this it is not the real vanesssa
Back to top Go down
Skip15

Skip15

Registration date : 2006-10-15

PostSubject: Re: Chat with Ashley Tisdale and Vanessa Anne Hudgens(me)!!!   Chat with Ashley Tisdale and Vanessa Anne Hudgens(me)!!! - Page 2 EmptySun 15 Oct à 20:00

G'day Vanessa. U were so good in High School Musical. U were AWESOME! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Angela, Su

Angela, Su

Registration date : 2006-10-08

PostSubject: Have you ever...   Chat with Ashley Tisdale and Vanessa Anne Hudgens(me)!!! - Page 2 EmptySat 21 Oct à 8:21

Hi~^^*
My friends and I were wondering about..."have you ever been to Formosa?" Question
If you haven't...will you come?
I really hope that you can come and visit here Razz
Back to top Go down
http://www.wretch.cc/blog/angelasu7878
rachel1994

Number of posts : 6
Registration date : 2006-10-23

PostSubject: U R A POSER   Chat with Ashley Tisdale and Vanessa Anne Hudgens(me)!!! - Page 2 EmptySat 28 Oct à 20:20

YOUR SUCH A POSER!!!! STOP!!!! OK???
Back to top Go down
loverboy_07

Registration date : 2006-10-30

PostSubject: message   Chat with Ashley Tisdale and Vanessa Anne Hudgens(me)!!! - Page 2 EmptyMon 30 Oct à 7:35

charlie069 wrote:
omg its really you vanesssa Very Happy . can't wait till you come on and chat with ur fans... especially me, lol Smile i don't know how long you and ashley will stay but hope u girls stay a while. well anyways bye.

yeah neither can i I love you santa
Back to top Go down
Naomi

Registration date : 2006-11-07

PostSubject: Vanessa Anne Hudgens   Chat with Ashley Tisdale and Vanessa Anne Hudgens(me)!!! - Page 2 EmptyTue 7 Nov à 21:42

Hi Vanessa I am ur number 1 fan. My name is Naomi and I live in New Zealand. Are u touring in New Zealand anytime soon? U ROCK!! Ur a awesome singer.
Back to top Go down
x PiNK SMiLiES

x PiNK SMiLiES

Number of posts : 4
Registration date : 2006-11-08

PostSubject: please   Chat with Ashley Tisdale and Vanessa Anne Hudgens(me)!!! - Page 2 EmptyWed 8 Nov à 11:00

heyy Vanessa I was wondering if you can come over to Porland Maine caused hardly no famous people come here and I know so many people who love you and I hope you have a chance to come to Portland Maine lol!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Chat with Ashley Tisdale and Vanessa Anne Hudgens(me)!!!   Chat with Ashley Tisdale and Vanessa Anne Hudgens(me)!!! - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Chat with Ashley Tisdale and Vanessa Anne Hudgens(me)!!!
Page 2 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next